[Sca-cooks] Rosemary crisps (was cookie exchange and allergies)

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 15:13:43 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/28/2002 12:08:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> I don't even know who it was last year that sent them, I've alluded several
> times that I'd like the recipe, I've posted a couple times.  I can only
> assume that this person is not on the list anymore

No, they weren't a shortbread.  They were a thin "crisp".  The third person
who helped pack the cookies made them.  I'm sorry, but I can't remember her
name!  Jadwiga,  I think she's in your shire!  And Magdalena would know...but
I haven't been down that way since we packed last year!  sorry...

Etain