[Sca-cooks] OT: overnight cooking turkey

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Thu Nov 28 15:51:26 PST 2002

Please forgive my ignorance, but it was my understanding that if the entire
roast/bird/what-have-you was brought to an appropriate temperature
throughout the meat and held there or higher for a minimum of 10 to 15
minutes, that all the beasties would be dead, even if they thrived during
the cooking period.  Is this not so?

--Cian O'Madadhain