[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving for Google!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 29 17:35:33 PST 2002

I love Google, I keep it as my home page on my computer at work [dial up PC,
double pfui]

I had not known about this MZB memorial feast, it sounds like it must have been
very nice.
Some time back, I had keyed in, with my own patty-paws, the entire "Darkover
Cook Book"
fanzine in order to save the information before my copy perished completely.
Whereupon
I sent a copy to the MZB people, in the event that they might want to put it up
on a
web page or something.  I don't think they did, and I'm sure they would not
want me
to do so, but seemed to think it was OK to e-mail it to contributors.  I knew a
few of
the contributors, like our Devra and Bjo, so they have it.  I can't come right
out loud and
offer it to just anyone of course...

Selene Colfox