[Sca-cooks] Re: Time fantasy article/wedgies

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Nov 30 04:54:16 PST 2002

That's ok, a couple of weeks ago I found myself explaining why I
found the term 'debrief' so funny, and describing what a wedgie is...

Ghods, the mental images.

OBFood - Oblaten mysteriously arrived [happy dance] now I have to
decide between marchpaynes or lebkuchen for the cookie exchange
instead of the ginger/almond shortbread...although with 200
oblaten i have room to play ;-)
margali
oddly, the oblaten arrived in perfect condition - not a sliver
cracked, but the spekulatius arrived in bits. Since broken
cookies don't have calories I aam good to go ;-)