[Sca-cooks] Cookies - Picture

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 30 19:47:20 PST 2002

>And espically for Olwen
>
> Oh these are a sight to behold!!  But, pray tell, wherest are the missing
nine??  Methinks you have a very hungry mouse in your pantry!

But no my lady, there are not but nine missing but still another 30 or 40
yet to be made. Each lucky gentle will recieve 3 of these delicacies. And 3
more of another yet secret cookie to bring the even 1/2 dozen.

> what kind of cookies are those?  They look deliciously like raisin
oatmeal.

These are (as everyone believes of their own family heritage) the best
chocolate chip cookies to be made. To your raisins I say FEH! ;) why have
raisins when you can have chocolate. The secret ingredients in these
cookies, besides the chocolate chips and the dough, is oatmeal and pecans.

Bye the bye, how is everyone packaging their treats to avoid breakage and
destruction??? I have yet to figure it out.

Glad Tidings,
Serena