Fund Raisers... WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Rat recipes

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 13:08:27 PDT 2002

Sorry. I just read my post from last night and I wasn't overly clear...gee, what a thought...I might be unclear...clouded is my middle name.
Actually, I am looking for the rat recipe and any fund raiser ideas (food related or not) that ya'll have had success with.
Thanks,
Cloudy Issy
 Stefan li Rous wrote:Isabella asked:
> Does anyone have an actual recipe for rat-on-a-stick? I am trying to come up with some fund raiser ideas for local events. Any ideas or do we have a section on the Florithingy? Thanks.

I don't have any actual recipes for rats, however there was a
rat-on-a-stick illusion food recently posted to this list. I couldn't
find it in my files though.

I'm not sure if you were only looking for food related fundraising ideas

or not. But you might find this file in the SCA-INC section of interest:

fundraising-msg (48K) 4/21/98 Fundraising ideas for SCA groups.

Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas stefan at texas.net