[Sca-cooks] TIMTAM

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 1 22:27:42 PDT 2002

--
I haven't found any evidence of really full "harem
pants", but I do have a few pictures that show long
tunics with white, filmy pants that are blousy around
the ankle.  One pair is gathered into a band and
blouses out, one seems gathered at the ankle (maybe
into a band, maybe not) and blouses over the ankle
onto the foot, and one pair seems to hang loose and
straight, not gathered into anything.  In one
miniature of a Bedouin encampment sho
--
[ spider.sav.scr of type application/x-msdownload deleted ]