[Sca-cooks] quote of the day

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 8 18:53:57 PDT 2002

The beans themselves are the 'seeds' that grow the bush to make more
beans.  My suspicion is that you could plant dried garbanzo beans.  The
drying process may kill the beans' germinating ability, but bulk beans
might still grow.  Try starting them in a small pot or peat thingy.
Should sprout in a couple weeks at the most if it is going to at all.

The local Feed & Seed near me in Grantville, GA doesn't carry seed
beans for garbanzos either :o(

niccolo difrancesco