[Sca-cooks] pizza OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:17:55 PDT 2002

OK, Here are my Wednesday stupid questions:
anyone know if all pizza has a layer of grease on top?
does pepperoni change colour much or at all when cooked?
is the cheese always cheese colour or does it sometimes get burn spots?
does glyceryn take colouring?
how much glyceryn is too much?

I know in the end I shall have to come uncomfortably close to the real
thing, but for now I prefer to keep my distance.

You guys are gonna wish I had my camera if this works out...

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Order of the Pearl