[Sca-cooks] OFF TOPIC, was 1250

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:55:03 PDT 2002

This reminds me of a very old Hagar the Horrible cartoon, where Hagar asks Helga, "What's for dinner?" and she pulls a boiling piece of meat out of her pot, and replies, "Steak".  (This was back in the '70's, mind, and I couldn't help but think that it showed a pretty good knowledge of Medieval cooking, actually.  Now I know they DID grill meat sometimes.)
Regards,
Brekke