[Sca-cooks] The Old Bay Saga

rose at got.net rose at got.net
Tue Oct 15 13:17:07 PDT 2002

I got the packet, Olwen!  Thank you very much!

And for those who sent all the warnings, there wasn't even a hint of a marzipan
bomb in the envelope.  So there!

But I do have to share -- I told my mom about our quest to find Old Bay on the
Left Coast.  Not too long afterward, I opened my mailbox to find a huge box
containing a Sam's-sized vat of Old Bay.  I think it's seven pounds; it's
certainly enough to get us through for the next several centuries.

I hope we like this stuff....

Rose

-=-=-=-

food. shelter. clothing. net.         Got.net - The Internet Connection, Inc