[Sca-cooks] Times to SCA events

Pat "Mordonna" Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 07:07:59 PDT 2002

Well, let's see.  Here in Atenveldt we can choose to attend a camping event about every two weeks, during the camping season, and once a month during the summer.  From my house, it's about a 30 - 45 minute drive to weekly fighter practice at Barony of Atenveldt, Barony of Twin Moons, and Incipient  Shire of Gran Holme, and about an hour to Sun Dragon.  It's about 15 minutes to Schnepf farms (where Estrella War was for the last five seasons) and an hour and ten minutes to Estrella Mountain Park ( Past and Future home of Estrella War.)  All within the Greater Phoenix Area.  Outside the GPA, it's usually a three or more hour drive to other events in Kingdom.  Potrero War and GWW are about a six hour drive to the West, and Outlands the same to the East.  Lillies is about a day and a half and Pennsic three.  (That is if you are crazy enough for twelve hour drives)

Mordonna