[Sca-cooks] silliness evolved from Spanish menu

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:02:23 PDT 2002

I had forwarded the post about
> > >Nola has this to say:
> > >On How You Ought to Put Foods on the Table

To which Lord Barre (our Master of the Hall) replied;

>--- BARY SEARS <barysears at msn.com> wrote:
> > Interesting table service.  I can't imagine what an
> > Atlantian King would do if I started kissing his
> > napkin (and he will have only the one).  I wonder if
> > I could pry his knife out of his fist to kiss that,
> > too.
> > I think I want to see some one else do it first.
> >
> > Barre fitzRobert

But at the same time on our list, the word came down that there were to be
12 seated at high table,
to wit Barre responded, "Which twelve?  It sounds like the last supper"
to wit Ekaterina replied, "How could it be the last supper?  We haven't
cooked everything yet!"

Which ended up with our Senechal responding;