[Sca-cooks] T!ts n Tiffilin

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Oct 21 07:27:41 PDT 2002

Well, by bringing a copy suitably framed to go over the chair inthe corner?
;-)

margali

teh quote starts here:
Well, I would be
offended too, if I could stop laughing about it.  I of course have renamed
the photo
 *Tit and T'fillin*.

Oh, I;m a horrible person.... now you know!
Phillipa, running for the rock and hoping I haven't offended the rock
dwellers.
So.... OK, folks.... how can I redeem myself?