[Sca-cooks] Maggie's Black Bread translation- information

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Oct 22 00:36:03 PDT 2002

Greetings Phlip!

Got the recipe. It's clearly a XIX-century derivate, it's written in
the style of the Molokhovets book, though not necessarily quoted from
it. The recipe is perfected for a countryside household, so I'll put
some comments in when translating. I think it'll take a day or two at
(I quit all the chores while sitting with my junior, he's
got a cold, tomorrow he will free me and go to the kindergarten, and
I'll start clearing up the mess)

bye,
Alex