[Sca-cooks] baby clothes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 23:45:53 PDT 2002

Hrosvitha von Celle commented:
> 2) You will have much more to haul with the baby.  If you have an Ikea store
> near you, they have a wonderful wooden cart that is only about $25.  Makes a
> great stroller/crib for an infant.  Not so good when they start rolling &
> crawling, but it will be great again when she starts walking.

Thanks for this info.

> I've also started a baby garb exchange in my area since we have receintly had
> a population growth spurt.  I taught a class on baby garb last university and
> can forward you the hand out if you like.

I would be interested in considering your handout for the Florilegium, or
if you wish to rewrite it as an article, for the Florilegium. My standard
policy is that the copyright stays with the author and I accept updates
or removal requests. I mainly want to get info out to the folks who
can use it.

There is also this file in the CHILDREN section of the Florilegium but

there may not be much in there specifically on baby clothing:

child-clothes-msg (32K)  6/ 6/00    Period and SCA children's clothing.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com