[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2646 - 20 msgs

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:40:25 PDT 2002

We have pierogie presses - compliments of Lady Olwen - in 2 sizes (maybe 3,
I'm a little fuzzy on that) that we used when we did Atlantian 12th Night
this past January.  We did Mushrooms of the First Night, in pastie form
rather than as pies or tartlets for part of the first course.

We had one guy on dough making, 2 guys on pierogie press and me on fillings.

It took us about 4 hours and we made 465 of the bloody things.  It was
MONTHS before I could look at mushrooms....

Ro,
Scullion, Bright Hills Cooks Guild