[Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 29 16:17:51 PST 2002

Actually, there is a way to have a usenet group like the Rialto, but with a
moderator and rules, BUT you have to start them with a moderator and
by-laws.

I for one would take time off from Evercrack to help moderate if we could
have the really old Rialto back- with all the nice helpful people, and NO
flame wars.

Although it seems that the various kingdom and Barony lists have supplanted
the Ralto more or less.

margali

the quote starts ehre:
Yes, a continuing problem. *IF* I thought we could have a more general
maillist with the courtesy and lack of flamewars that is evident on this
list with the breadth of what the Rialto (rec.org.sca) used to have, I
would encourage such a list or newsgroup to be formed. Unfortunately,
looking at the way the Rialto has progressed downhill, I doubt it is
possible. :-(