[Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 29 21:55:23 PST 2002

>Hey, who needs garb then.  I'll turn up naked with a few bunches of
>leaves in strategic places (I'd get my apprentices to arrange it, but
>they'd find poison ivy or holly for sure) and turn up as the 'Green
>Man'...

Blink... blink... blink.... A Green naked Drakey?? and guess who gets to
escort him into court!....  - I'm allowed to wearing dark glasses to your
ceremony - aren't I???? (and you *have* remembered that I'm being asked to
hold one of the front canopy poles - haven't you?? <insert serioulsy evil
laugh here>)

Mari... the consort...
(and shall bring popcorn for the masses to enjoy... OFC ;-p)