[Sca-cooks] test

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Thu Oct 31 20:05:49 PST 2002

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> At 10:59 AM 10/31/02 -0800, you wrote:
> >one of my friend went to a costuming contest wearing
> >tan pants and tunic with a brown belt.she also had on
> >a arm band with a black laurals device on it.she would
> >walk up to people and in a bad movie acsent ask for
> >your papers"let me see your documentation,pleeaase"
>
> I've always wanted to get one of those novelty
> lights- the ones taht are usually on top of emergency
> vehicles (but you can get them at Archie MacPhee's
> IIRC) and wear it on top of my head and be the
> Authenticity Police. But that in itself would be
> inauthenic, and I'd have to give myself a ticket...

Would it be "Good for all day?"  (as speeding tickets
in Montana are said to be.)

OTOH, blue light ... very special.

> 'Lainie

Regarding the basic idea ... how about using a candle
in the hat?

As an alternative,  using a lantern to search for the
truth is, without a doubt, very early period.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl