[Sca-cooks] period police

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Oct 31 13:43:37 PST 2002

Hmmmmmm

Is the festival of Santa Lucia [where the *ahem* virgin goes around with a
wreath of candles on her head] period...

and are those spiffy german toys that whirl using candle heat rising to
power them period?

Put those 2 together and what can you make?

[just imagine the cylindrical thing that goes around of very light bent
balsa wood pierced with holes in the form of little laurels...so the light
from the tea light inside shows through;-)
margali
off to the rock using her newfound evercrack ranger spell of camo...

the quote starts here:
I've always wanted to get one of those novelty lights- the ones that are
usually on top of emergency vehicles (but you can get them at Archie
MacPhee's IIRC) and wear it on top of my head and be the Authenticity
Police. But that in itself would be inauthenic, and I'd have to give myself
a ticket...

'Lainie
_________