[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 1 15:16:43 PDT 2002

Olwen, sweetie...  It'll be the little touches...

*  The sight curve of the corners,
*  The slight flare of the bottom where the chocolate has run onto the
   bottom of the tray,
*  The layered effect of the chocolate biscuits wedged between a
chocolate
   icing layer...

Otherwise it's a rectangle of brown marzipan....

Drakey.