[Sca-cooks] TIMTAM

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 2 06:41:03 PDT 2002

Uh, actually they're more like this:
http://www.arnotts.com.au/Biscuits/OurBiscuitsP.asp?BID=79#

According to the website (found the reference in an old discussion about
timtams), the "timtam suck" is achieved by biting off 2 diagonal corner
from the cookie, inserting one into the liquid of your choice, and
sucking hard on the other cut-corner, and sucking hard to move the
liquid through the cookie before the whole thing disintegrates.  They
also state, and I quote: "Don't attempt this with very hot liquid, or in
front of someone you're trying to impress."  I'm now stuck with this
image of Drakey trying to do something like this with hot coffee on his
road trip to his laurelling....oy!
--maire, with visions of timtams for breakfast, even though she's never
had one...*sigh*