[Sca-cooks] TIMTAM

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 20:22:04 PDT 2002

Also sprach Jones, Craig:
>I cannot see the
>diffusion rate on the diagonals cuts only being strong enough to soften
>the Tim Tam in one suck unless you did it REALLY, REALLY hard.  I'll
>just have to buy some Tim Tams tonight for a controlled experiment :)
>
>inserting one into the liquid of your choice, and
>>  sucking hard on the other cut-corner, and sucking hard to move the
>>  liquid through the cookie before the whole thing disintegrates.
>
>It's a case of brinkmanship.  Getting you Tim Tam as soft as possible
>without actually losing it into your coffee.  A dexterous tongue like
>mine is a definite advantage here to scoop up the Tim-Tam before it
>crumbles.

Forgive me; there's just no tactful way to introduce this element to
the conversation, but then tactlessness is one of my Official
Functions.

Is this whole Tim Tam Suck thing a big element of the post-adolescent
pick-up line thing? Kind of like the ability to tie a cherry stem in
a knot in your mouth? As in, "Yeah, well, I may look like a pimply
geek, but you should see me do the Tim Tam Suck..."

Adamantius, who noticed a pretty young thing checking out his
[totally oblivious, more's the pity] son tonight, and whose ribs ache
as a result
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER