[Sca-cooks] TIMTAM

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 09:23:05 PDT 2002

Also sprach Jones, Craig:
>What the?  It's not the way I was taught.  I bite the very ends off
>completely and suck from one end and loop out my tongue to catch the
>sodden mess before it crumbles into the coffee.  I cannot see the
>diffusion rate on the diagonals cuts only being strong enough to soften
>the Tim Tam in one suck unless you did it REALLY, REALLY hard.  I'll
>just have to buy some Tim Tams tonight for a controlled experiment :)

I'll get you for this, Drakey.

Here I am, minding my own bidness, and all I can see is, "Remembrance
of Tim Tams Past". Marcel Proust and his grandmother, whom he visited
via an excruciatingly boring train journey, passing the very same
church steeple every time, all culminating in Proust and grandemere
doing the Tim Tam Suck over coffee... all over 973 pages... of volume
one, that is.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER