[Sca-cooks] Anybody there?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 3 14:42:00 PDT 2002

> Hey, it's Thurday, almost 11:30 EST, USA and I haven't heard a peep from
anyone.  Whazup?
> Lady Olwen the Odd

Getting ready for my class to graduate.  I started teaching classes in
February, training folks to do food service at events, basically.  Our
Baronial 30th anniversary event is this weekend, and we're in a frenzy of
activity.  I'm not cooking (theoretically), although I am making the sallat,
and staff lunch on Friday.  I think everyone's pretty much on top of things,
and barring any more unforseen circumstances, we should be in pretty good
shape.  I'll detail what happened and make the recipe book available once
we're done.
Have a nice weekend everyone, and watch out for Lilli, I'm afraid I've been
sending so much weather pelican mojo at it, it's heading through the
heartland at a pretty good clip!
Christianna