[Sca-cooks] Hello! and questions...

Jim and Andi icbhod at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 09:25:23 PDT 2002

That helps immensely. This is my first time striking out on redacting
recipes entirely on my own and my redaction seems to have been completely
wrong. Thank you! I'll be fixing this for dinner... I'll post the results!!
I can't beleive I got such a different recipe from the same words. Argh.

Madhavi