[Sca-cooks] Bruet of Savoy of Fish

Jim and Andi icbhod at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 10:56:06 PDT 2002

So just dried peas cooked down to mush? Since it says "broth" I'm guessing
this means the consistency should be fairly thin... which is good. I don't
particularly want the sauce to taste like peas, since I'm serving sweet pea
soup in the first course, and the bruet of savoy is in the second course.

Madhavi