[Sca-cooks] pommes dorryle

Jim and Andi icbhod at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 16:49:48 PDT 2002

I'm going to do as the original recipe states and try boiling them in broth
to see if that cures the crusty outside and cracks. The skewering would
certainly solve a portion of the problems. And I never thought of the
endoring like a batter... thank you so much for this comment!!

It amazes me how differently 2 people can interpret a written set of
directions. This is kind of fun... I will definitely be more willing to
redact my own recipes after this instead of relying on other's redactions.

Madhavi