[Sca-cooks] another wedding feast

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 7 19:11:40 PDT 2002

I got interested in 'Lainie's wedding feast so I did some checking and
came up with these additional sites that mention the feasting and
festivities.
Lionel married Violante and died in October of that same year.
She went on to marry twice more.

This site in Italian describes some of the atmosphere.
http://fc.retecivica.milano.it/RCMWEB/civichescuole/1996/nozze.htm
It's titled: Le nozze principesche di Violante Visconti di M.G. Tolfo 15
giugno 1368

Other versions are found at:
http://www.spaghettitaliani.com/Articolo02.html
http://www.ilbiscottiere.it/storia.htm