[Sca-cooks] Caviar

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Oct 8 19:06:45 PDT 2002

>Hey! (here comes the duenna...) She's too young for you!

<blink>  I'm not one to have a problem with age difference.  But
really...  Maire, your belly button dried by now, yes?  'cuz I'm not all
that old.  I just turned 34 yesterday, sooo, there...  In any case, my wife
was 19 years older than me...  Soooo, who gives a flying leap about age
differences, eh? :-)

>And too sweet and innocent and...

My my, Lainie, you *are* deluded.  If anything, she's the one that would
pervert me <grin>

>Nice try, bucko.

Thanks :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd