[Sca-cooks] Verjus sold out :-(

Bonne de Traquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 12:21:13 PDT 2002

Persian store near me usually has verjuice, or rather, something labeled sour grape juice which is sold alongside all the vinegars.  Look up the vendor name Sataf.  hope I'm spelling that right.
Bonne
 Marilyn Hillvic wrote:Edouard,
> On the other hand, real verjuice can be purchased
> online at a
> reasonable price from Navarro wineries in
> California.
>
> http://www.navarrowine.com/
I went to their web site and they are sold out of
*all* verjus. Does anyone have an on-line source that
is not sold out? {Looks like there are too many
SCAdians out there.....)
--Marian