[Sca-cooks] pizza OOP

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 15:57:52 PDT 2002

on 10/9/02 2:38 PM, Jeff Gedney at Gedney1 at iconn.net wrote:

> ( Seriously, Olwen, dearie, is there some physiological reason why Pizza
> would make you want to Hurl?
> ...Not that I am prying, just curious.
> If you dont want to say,  that alright with me.
> I just never heard of that reaction, even in my Vegan friends )

    Well, while I consider pizza one of my food groups, I have to say I get
the same reaction when faced with the common sandwich.   There is something
about 99% of them that just twists my stomach and makes my gorge rise.
It's worse if there's something like mayo or mustard on them, I cannot be
anywhere close by or the smell will make me sick.

    I freely admit it's more than likely a psychological glitch, but I've
had it all my life.    While I shant wish to presume in speaking for Olwen,
it may be possible that her dislike for pizza is simular to my dislike for
sandwiches.

    - Padraig o Connell

"You know your leftovers have been in the fridge too long when they apply
for canton status."