Question for Stefan....Re: [Sca-cooks] hiding Yeowies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 9 23:38:00 PDT 2002

Isabella di Giovanni asked:
> Lord Stefan (is that proper?),

Shrug. It works. My actual rank is Honorable Lord (ie: Grant level award)
but I also heard recently that THLord X is an incorrect signature, so
I'm not really sure.

> I don't want to start another whole discussion on 'Yeowies' so I'll just ask one person, you. What is a 'yeowie'?
> IFNdG

Me? I'm not sure why you are asking me. I only know of these from talk
of them on this list. I've never even seen one. But if someone wants to
change that... :-)

I think the quote below sums up pretty well what I remember being
mentioned on this list.

>  Stefan li Rous wrote:> .um..that would now be a one pack of Yeowies, with toys. I have hidden the
>> cherry ripes from myself so they last longer. Yes, it is as easy as you
>> think. I put them in a box and I am rearranging my studio so the box gets
>> moved all over and looks just like half a dozen other boxes. Just watch me
>> ripe the place apart when the two in the fridge are finally gone..
>> Olwen who would one day like a knight suit for my pez despenser.
> Perhaps you ought just figure out how to hide the Yeowies inside a
>
> block of marzipan in such a way you would have to eat the marzipon
> to get to the Yeowie. :-)
>
> Stefan
> Who didn't at first understand what a "Yeowie" was. Then remembered a
> previous discussion on this list about them.

Stefan