[Sca-cooks] Czech cuisine

Jim and Andi icbhod at comcast.net
Thu Oct 10 07:27:26 PDT 2002

I did a feast that tried to be Hungarian last year, but a goodly portion of
my research and several of my recipes came from Food and Drink of Medieval
Poland by Maria Dembinska, and I'm pretty sure she talked about that area.
If you are interested in the feast and notes, I've got them on my website.

Madhavi