[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Oct 11 17:54:42 PDT 2002

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi wrote:

> Here are the thought of the editor of the page...
>
> Hi Sarah~
>
> Your commentary first of all was terribly unkind. Second- you offer no
> validity for your comments such as a PHD in cultural study for example.

I'll bring this thread and a copy of the original article at
http://www.alternative-beauty.com/medievalherbal1.htm with me to the
Herbal & Apothecary Symposium in Maplewood, NJ tomorrow.

Hmmmmm, "... you offer no validity for your comments ..." ...
We'll see.  <eg>

Later, ask me what <eg> means ... <g>

[snip]

> Best wishes-
>
> Editor- Alternative-Beauty.com

I am,
Vincenzo Martion Mazza,
In Service to the Dream

--
Martin G. Diehl

Reality -- That which remains after you stop thinking
about it.