SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 12 21:34:46 PDT 2002

Well, there is a subset of us here who do travel light... Living in
apartments and traveling on the subway will make you do that! I know a
woman who usually has everything she needs for an event in a large
basket. I'm not that good yet, but I'm trying to learn...  It does limit
what we can do, though. Doesn't eliminate anything - I know fighters who
carry their gear on the subways - but then they're not going to carry a
lot of other stuff to events!

Anne