[Sca-cooks] Need Advice!

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Sun Oct 13 17:54:05 PDT 2002

I once had a scathingly brilliant idea.  I thought I should open a lid shop.  The shop would sell nothing but lids for Tupperware, Corningware, and all your favourite pots and pans. Everyone I know has a pot or container that is SO useful, but has lost its lid.

I would get new lids from the manufacturers, and also troll the op shops etc for second-hand lids. I reckon it would work as a business, but sadly not here where I live.  In a big city maybe.

... along with my other idea, the 24hr cafe/bookshop/laundromat.

Kiriel