[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Oct 14 05:47:20 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>I have to feed my Macintosh jones with bars from Canada.  Can't find
>them in the U.S. anymore (at least, where I've *looked*).
>You might try your local distributors who restock candy machines and
>such, or put in an order at some grocery store that will do special
>orders.

Is this an accurate spelling? I ask only because I understand the
Apple Computer people apparently misspelled the variety of eating
apple for which their computer line is named, then copyrighted that
misspelling.

Mmmm... DOS/Windows toffee bars... bleccchh!

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER