[Sca-cooks] Mackintosh Toffee was(no subject)

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Mon Oct 14 07:23:46 PDT 2002

Mackintosh's creamy Toffee  produced by Nestle.  Their toll free number
is 1-800 387 4636 or at least that's what it says on the packaging.  We
are horribly spoiled here, and can get them by the case (36) for $18 tiny
Canadian dollars at Costco.  If anyone's ever up this way for an event we
can get you in there to buy kinder eggs, toffee and other chocolate bars
not available in the US by the case.

One year (but not this year) I'll make Mackintosh toffee sqares for the
cookie exchange (yum!)

Faerisa