HEY GUNTHAR! RE: [Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deepfryingpots

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Oct 14 18:52:56 PDT 2002

At 09:10 PM 10/14/02 -0400, you wrote:
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>> Interesting, since his new laptop wasn't even a gream in a chip-maker's eye
>> at that point ;-)
>
><mild surprise> Ooohhhh.  </surprise>  Guess we also should rule out time
travel.

It is entirely possible that he is using one of the old computers, or
blipped the date or something...

>> No, mine are order received, and I double checked, just to be sure. The one
>> dated from two years ago may be int eh Cooks archives for then, but the one
>> Saturday about scubbies and the one Tuesday about sea salt also never
>> reached me. I just think this is too weird to be shrugged off easily.
>
>Umm, I wasn't subbed to the cooks list 2 years ago, and I am sure it was sent
>this weekend.

No, that's not what I meant. If you send a post to the list and it has the
wrong date on it, it will get filed in the archives under the wrong date.
Including the one filed wrong when someone's post claimed to be written in
the year 2030. Check it out- talk about prescient! Anyway, it is likely the
post misdated was popped into the old file, even though it really isn't
that old...

>Could be a spam filter trying to "protect" you.  <g>

No- as I said, I have him whitelisted with my ISP. For obvious reasons.
After all, I could get porn-spam from him and maybe even enjoy it!

OTOH, Bonne says she's missing some posts too...

Hum de dum...

'Lainie