[Sca-cooks] Lid shop

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Oct 15 05:03:56 PDT 2002

Marilyn Traber wrote:

[snip]

> I love the idea for the 24 hour laundrette / bookstore / coffee house /
> internet cafe.
>
> Imagine, you could get ...

[snip]

... a room for teaching English Country or Middle Eastern dancing, ...

... near the arts and crafts department would be a room for patrons to
display some of their current projects ...

.. in addition to CDs, the music section would also sell dombeks, bodhráns,
zills, recorders, ...

... the section that sells cookbooks would also sell essential spices ...
such as grains of paradise, ... and have a cooking demo area that could
easily prepare a 3 remove feast for 100 ...

--
Martin G. Diehl

I am what I am.

Reality -- That which remains after you stop thinking
about it.

Right of Way -- A historically significant reality
based social convention designed to reduce risk and
delay while traveling.

The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the
opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...