[Sca-cooks] re: Advice on cleaning deep frying pots

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 13:57:43 PDT 2002

if it's pited or flacking rust use navel jelly,a rust
remover then scrub with soap and water.i all so have
used artifial steel wool with good results.
grill pans are hard to keep seasoned because no or
little oil is used in cooking.i scrub mine out right
after use then oilit smokes on the next use but on
rust.all cast iron is worth trying to save.i've got a
couple that look like a gravel road on thr bottom but
once seasoned work fine.

--- Generys ferch Ednuyed <generys at blazemail.com>

=====