HEY GUNTHAR! RE: [Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deepfrying pots

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 15 18:02:34 PDT 2002

Awww...come on, you guys, I'm not *that* old in the SCA!
"Biker heraldry" is a derogatory term used to refer to some of the old,
old heraldry that was churning through SCA channels in the 70s (I
think).  Think of Valkyries done as biker babes, or modern charges, or
really bad puns like a skunk, displayed, with two wavy lines overall
(forget the name)--which you could refer to as a skunk, splatty.
Moons-in-splendor that turn into smiley faces.  That sort of
thing--stylistically, it should drive a conscientous,
authenticity-driven herald *insane.*  There are names that are just as
bad...Arthur Quilldragon is my perennial fav., there.
--Maire