[Sca-cooks] Lid shop

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Oct 15 19:14:27 PDT 2002

At 07:23 PM 10/15/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey! That's *my* cabana boy....and he's bringing me Irish coffee made
>with 12 year old Jameson's.....mmmmmm.....
>--maire

How about we *share* the cabana boy- he has two hands- he can carry two
drinks, maybe more. Or we can rig him up with a tray, like a cigarette
girl. Sit right there on those abs... oh, baby!

'Lainie, who learned about sharing on Sesame Street, many years ago... and
cabana boys on 'Beach Blanket Bingo'! Oh, Frankie!