[Sca-cooks] Drakey got his licence! YAY!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Oct 15 19:26:19 PDT 2002

> Folks,
>
> Just a quickie.  I sat my test 2 hours ago and passed.  No problems at
> all.  Sorry for the waste of bandwidth for those who don't care a rats
> bottom.
>
> I'm now heading out for rock with my Banana Dacquiri in preparation for
> the 'accident-prone drakey stories'.

Fine, Drakey, congratulations. Just stay over in Oz.

Ozmaniacs, please do us a favor. Do NOT bring Drakey to Pennsic. If Drakey
comes to Pennsic with a driver's licence, that means he can drive a golf
cart.

No. This will NOT happen.

Nononononononononononononoono...................

Phlip, shuddering in terror, prepared to become a Chirurgeon up a tree-
along with the rest of Pennsic.....