[Sca-cooks] Drakey got his licence! YAY!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Oct 15 19:54:30 PDT 2002

Rob? ROB!!!!?

Ask your skipper if I can borrow the submarine for a couple of weeks next
August? PLEEEEEASEEEE?

Lessee- my clump of trees ought to hold my tent, and the Gypsys and Thorclaw
ought to be OK with their trees. Maybe we can buy out all the Amish sawmill,
and make a golf-cart proof triple-thick snake fence...wonder if Coopers
would loan us a couple of empty strorage trailers, and a bull
dozer......would they object to a moat? We could just let the lake in, to
fill it. OTOH, maybe Mugmort will let us have the penninsula for one War- we
could dig through the end and make it an island, Yeah, that'll work ;-) And
a trebuchet between each tent pair, aimed at the road around the lake. A
couple of ballista aimed at the drawbridge across the moat at the end of the
Penninsula- that's cool. And describe Drakey to the Tuchuks, tell them he's
a REALLY GOOD brewer, and he's going to be bringing the best of his brew in
a golf cart, down to the Lake ;-)

Muiredach? Have you had Wixie attack trained yet? I think we need to station
you about halfway down the ithmus, as our back-up....

Gee, who'd a thunk it- going to War and setting up an armed camp.....

Phlip, still thinking.....