[Sca-cooks] missing posts

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:55:13 PDT 2002

>My post about the posts that I have missed seems to have gone missing so I
>will add again that I also have been missing posts.  I assumed it was
>something I did since computers and the internet are new to me.

There is a problem going on with Hotmail right now. It seems that some
addresses have been
corrupeted and mailman is reading legit email addresses as garbage. They are
working on it but
it may take a couple of days before Hotmail has the problem corrected. I
have a hotmail account
as well and it has made life rather difficult.

I do apologize for the disruption but it isn't my fault. For once.

>Meadhbh/Shannon

Gunthar