[Sca-cooks] camping events, was Dayboards?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:32:14 PDT 2002

Oh, I don't know Generys.  Up this way in Atlantia we usually have some sort
of lite lunch that is provided, even for day trips.  Soup, bread, cheese,
fruit, is standard fare.  I suppose it's the difference between north and
south Atlantia.   Also, for weekend events, there is often a travelers fare
offered for a small fee on Friday nights.  Nothing fancy or neccessarily
period, just warm and filling and cheap.  I know that for this coming Crown
Tourney, we will be offering a travelers fare on friday night and a lite
lunch is included in the daytrip for Sat.  Then, of course, we will have the
feast(s).  Above the salt had only 25 seats left as of last evening, below
the salt still about 60 seats left.
Olwen