[Sca-cooks] Drakey got his licence! YAY!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 13:01:16 PDT 2002

--- "Jones, Craig"
<Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au> wrote:
> .
> > >
> > >HappyHappyDrakey.
> >
> > Congrats Drakey! Now, PUT DOWN THAT DRINK!
> YOU'RE DRIVING!
> >
> > 'Lainie, who is a Mother Against Stoopid
> Driving
>
> Yeah.  The irony of it...  A Brewing Laurel and
> it's 0.02 for the next
> 12 months so a single light beer will put me
> over the limit...  If I'm
> driving to a feast, I'm gonna have to watch the
> other brewers doing the
> 'what do you think of this'...
>
> I plan on becoming a virtual teetotaller for
> the next 12 months.
>
> Drakey.

Good!

It is Master Alex the Potter's opinion that your
ability to have spectacular accidents is because
you taste test your brewing too frequently.  Or
so he said to me recently.

Huette

PS: I had wanted to send you a gift to honor you
soon to be elevation, but Alex says that it
didn't pass Aussie Customs.  Drat!

=====
shall never cease to be amused.